Click here for our Home Page

What is Automated Trading
An automated trading system (black box) is an automated order execution system (precise entry and exit rules) based on real time analysis of market data. More precisely, it includes the programming of strategies that are defined by trading professionals and fund managers, and adapting them into automated computerized models on their behalf.

Radial’s proprietary, trading platform continuously captures and analyzes substantial amounts of market data in real time, and then, through the use of strategies or algorithms coupled with its Platform, will automatically execute buy and sell orders that take advantage of market conditions.

Most of Radial’s trades (98%) are executed via its automated platform, with human supervision and intervention executing the remaining 2%.


Home
Feel Free to contact our friendly staff. We're here to help you!
[email protected]
212·659·3967
 

Home | About us | Tools & Technology | Automated Trading | Services | Customer Base | FAQ's | Contact us
All images are copyright Radial Systems LLC 2003

Site Design by DASLWEB Montreal